Sunday, April 22, 2007

I really hate tomatoes. A lot.

crap, I don't know if I can make this clean enough to post.
I don't know if anyone could.
self-censorship blows.

OK, here I go...

So I was standing on what appeared to be a television studio set. It was just me and the two actors (?) in the scene (?).

I was probably about ten feet away from them and they couldn't see me watching.
To tell you the truth, I am not even sure they knew that they were acting in a scene--I don't think they did.

While I was clearly in the room with them, there was a sort of separation like I was looking through glass or something (but I wasn't).

The room was set up with a big, low platform bed and not much else. The man and woman were (I just puked a little) lying next to each other in the spot light.

(it gets so bad)

He was probably naked and half under a blanket and she was wearing a bikini. Really, it looked like half ruffly lingerie half swim suit. You know the little tutus that the hippos wear in fantasia? It was sort of like that. It was all flowery and ruffled and f*ing horrible because this was not an attractive woman. Big and dirty are the best descriptors I can think of right now. The man wasn't particularly attractive either. I don't want to go into great detail...

god this gets twisted.

I really shouldn't post this.

.screw it.

So the big icky man is lying behind the big icky woman and he keeps reaching over her to get food off of a plate (also on the platform bed-I should stop right now).
Every time he reaches across her I notice that my own...um...christ...
OKOKOK
I know that there is some sexual penetration going on because I can feel it.

jesus christ

I am still watching the event and I am not participating in any way except I can feel everything that this woman feels. really bloody weird and not particularly pleasant.

So this goes on for a while and the woman (thankfully) tires of the activity which I have somehow been experiencing as my own.

So the guy decides to make this giant sandwich. It is the most elaborate creation ever- it's on one of those round loaf-y roll things the size of a medium sized cat. He put every topping ever on this giant sandwich; lettuce, meat, cheese, onions and really thinly sliced tomatoes, among other things.

What does this creation of my troubled brain do with the sandwich???

ugh.

He decides to put his (what's a good word?) junk (?) in it.
Yes, he did make a penis sandwich.
He gave it to the hippo woman and she leaned in to take a bite.

(i just puked again. it's fine)

SUDDENLY I am looking through her eyes and I see this giant sandwich coming toward my face. I know that I am not this woman, I am just experiencing everything that she experiences.

I didn't take a bite out of it (and I wouldn't say if I did), but the last thing I saw, before I woke up in a cold sweat, was a bunch of really thin, seedy, over-ripe tomatoes sliding out of the grossest sandwich ever and then I felt them land on my face.

I shouldn't have posted that.

That was 2 days ago and I still feel a little dirty and extremely confused. I don't know what any of that might mean and I am pretty sure I don't want to.
not ever


x