Monday, May 28, 2007

damn waiters

There were about 15 people staying at my house. I know most of them from various places of employment but several auxiliary members were there as well. maybe half of my house guests were sleeping in my bed with me, including this boy that I had a "thing" with almost a year ago.
the boy and I waited until everyone fell asleep and decided to make out...heavily. OK. I'm not gonna lie; just about everything but actual intercourse was involved in the interaction. It was a very detailed dream...
Someone started opening my door (yes we were in my bed with about 6 other people) so the boy hid under my blanket. My boss (who is presently incredibly pissed at me) walked in and gave me a very accusing look. She said, "what do you think you're doing?" and pulled back the blanket. She yelled, "HE WORKS IN A F*ING RESTAURANT!" and stormed out.