Saturday, June 17, 2006

monotony with a splash of interpretation

I dreamed about this boy all night, over and over he was just...there. There were conversations that I really can't remember but I don't think they were too important; the important thing was that he was there. Here's the splash: I know that in my waking life it could never happen. I know that, though I want it, there's no way he could ever be what I would need him to be. I've accepted that...except, perhaps, when I'm dreaming. Maybe my dream was my subconscious throwing me a crumb and letting me experience what I probably never really will...

After I was done with the boy I was walking through a thrift store with a friend of mine. They were getting ready to close and I was determined to make it to a back room where they made keys. I needed to copy a key to my house (as I do in reality). When I finally found the room where keys were made I was looking at the key display when I realized my ex had not given me a key to the house yet and my mission was pointless.

x