Thursday, June 15, 2006

sex and kittens

I was living with my mother again (not sure what the deal with that is) and also my current roommate. There were about a million cats living in the yard. Roommate and I already have 2 cats and I can't do another one, even though I would like to. Anyway, the cats that lived in the yard were of an odd assortment; sizes, shapes, colors, and roommate and I were choosing one each to live with us in the house.

He picked one that I am pretty sure was a baby lion or something, It had a very large, almost rectangular head. I petted it and I was sure it was going to bite my hand off...it didn't. I was playing with this little kitten that didn't have any back legs--not even stumps. It kind of scooted around and it was clear that this injury was pretty new. I thought it was the sweetest kitten I had ever met. Though nothing (that I remember) particularly special happened during out encounter, I somehow formed a connection with the two legged kitten and I LOVED it. It was my friend.

I didn't know this kitten was an option, so I didn't pick a cat to come live in the house. When I told my mom about it shw asked why I didn't bring it in. I told her that I didn't know I had that choice. I looked outside and the kitten was gone. I was, naturally, really upset about this. Instead of comforting me, like a good mother would have done, mine started trying to convince me that having an amputee cat would have been a bad idea anyway. She said things like
"where would it have slept?"

"in my room in a cage"

"but without its legs it could never make it up the stairs"

I could have carried it"

"it was a bad idea"

that's that.

Later I had a sex dream about my son's karate instructor. Yeah, he's hot, but totally not my type, except that I like to look at pretty men. After we, um, got bouncy, he told me that they were moving the karate school to Argentina. I was really upset because I was paid up through the entire year and I was afraid of losing all that money (ninja training is expensive). I kept trying to get his attention long enough to ask him what was going on and if there was a different school we could join that would honor our arrangement but he was too busy with all the soccer moms who were coming into the school. These chicks were basically decorating the school with banners and streamers and crap like that. When I expressed how upset I was that they were moving the school one of them looked up at me and (in the snottiest soccer mom voice ever) said,
"well, it's not like you guys ever come anyway"

I replied,"I have been trying to come, I left 3 messages for (the man I had just banged) and he never called me back"

"oh, well you should have come in, I guess, too bad"


Not sure about any of that, either.

x